Political Prisoners Of The Future Archives
Scum at the Top, Volume Eight - February-December 2003
• Hey, Where's My Fridge Magnet?
• John Howard: From Sonderkommandoführer To Satrap
• Village Idiot Pulls Jacket Of Cunning Oaf
• Hey, Where's My Latex Glove?
• Humiliating Howard With A Fruity Raspberry
• Peace Marches: The Three Embryos Are Not Listening
• Vodafoney Johnny, The Sandwich Man Pm
• Get-it Pills For The Out-of-it
• Heil Ruddock Proud Of His Child Incarceration Stats
• By His Words Shall Ye Know This Traitor
• United Nations I: Howard Wants The UN Neutered
• United Nations II: It's Up To The UN To Stop Bush
• Saturday Scraps
• John Howard's Hypocritical Hamlet An All-orifice Purgative
• We Could Do A Virtual March On Canberra
• I'm Gonna Watch The War On BBC World. How About You?
• Bush's Right Wing Coup: Where Has The Outrage Gone?
• Why Tyranny Flourishes
• Iraqi Occupation Will Be Outsourced To Mercenaries
• Wowsers Rise From Their Crypts On Cue
• America Needs A Military Counter-coup
• Bush To Invade Poland Iraq On 23 March
• Xtry! Xtry! Read All About It!
• Serbia's Hope Bites A Right Wing Bullet
• Umeruhcan Ninnies Spew Remaining Brains Over Freedom Fries
• America's Viceroy Addresses A Fallen Nation
• Will The Ghost Of Marcel Cerdan K.O. Bush?
• Tyrants Getting Final Rubdowns Before Sending Proxies Into The Ring
• 48 Hours Before Boys Will Be Boys
• It's Not Too Late For A Military Coup...In The United States, That Is
• Hey, What Happened To The Shock 'n' Awe?
• Pandora To Flip Her Lid
• Weekend Reads
• When 'just Following Orders' Is OK, eh George?
• Bush Out Of America!
• Michael Moore, Hero To His Nation
• Lest We Forget
• From New World Order To No World Order
• Attention All U.S. Citizens Who Still Believe In Justice
• God Bless Help America
• Australia's Days of Shame - by Glenn Floyd
• Resistance In Any Form Is The Right Of The Invaded
• Chump Channels
• Human Rights? That's For Democracies, Sez Howard Government
• Reconstruction Sub-contracts: Aussie businesses to buy new Mercs with blood
• Should We Support Troops Fighting An Unjust War?
• Saving Private Lynch for Hollywood
• On An Anthem And A Prayer
• People Don't Want Freedom, They Want Security
• What the boys did today...
• Left Or Right: A Matter Of Hardwiring In The Brain?
• High-tech Barbarians Give Rise To New Breed:
The American Collaborator
• From MAI to December (2012, that is)
• From Peace Movement To Resistance ... It's Time
• The Banality Of Evil, John Howard Style
• Ghoul in the Mirror: Peter Hollingworth looks in, John Howard stares back
• Little Johnny's Repellent Adventure
• Without character: Peter the Dill and Johnny the Swine
• Alston-Goebbels Attacks Radio Free Australia Yet Again
• The Future Of The ABC: It's Up To Labor
• Letters to the dailies: Alston-Goebbels attack on ABC
• Never Read Matt Price With A Mouthful Of Coffee
• ABC Director Issues Staff Call To Arms...It Should Be Nationwide
• Philip Ruddock: Evil Incarnate
• Is there anything left that matters? - by Joan Chittister
• The horror...Yvonne from Patterson Lakes
• ASIO Bill will foment civil disorder
• The nutter that rules the world
• A marriage made in Flatland
• Australia's Treatment Of Asylum Seekers - by Julian Burnside QC
• Vichy Down Under: Is John Howard the Maréchal Pétain of Australia?
• Letters to the dailies on David Hicks
• Littlest War Lord Flees To Philippines As Noose Tightens
• Chump Channel Contempt
• The Wisdom of Others
• "Tolerant" Pete A Figment Of The Imagination He Wishes He Had
• Potter Stewart To The Rescue
• Reclaim The Right To Be Angry - by Luke Stegemann
• Fred Niles Quits Uniting Church To Join Christian Taliban
• Alston-Goebbels To Get Flinty With ABC
• How Safe Are We From The Howard Government?
• New ABC Panel To Be Called "Council Of Guardians"
• Genghiz John's Empty Empire
• Speaking in Forked Tongues
• Conservatives: Keeping the Dark Ages alive
• Time out for Tchaikovsky
• From toffs to slobs: Cricket's unbecoming demise
• Flash Mobs: A way to make 'em squirm
• SCATT Cries FAOL (Fuck America Online)
• Battle of the Leos: Hark v. Howard
• The Dog Whistler, His Dogs, And The Hellhound On Dissent's Trail
• Sergio de Mello: Victim of Madmen v. Madmen
• Vignettes: July-August
• The Australian "Nationalist" Anthem by Chris Pearson
• Gormless Pillock caught napping yet again
• Vignettes: August-September
• Stuffed Pedigree: Jeffery From Hollingworth Out Of Howard
• Mainstream Australia: More Sheep Than Human
• Peter Davis: The Diary Of A Sheep...At Sea...
• Umeruhca's Fruit-Loop Fuehrer Lays Siege To Vichy Down Under
• PM's Treatment Of War Veteran's Widow Reveals A New Low In Petty Malevolence
• Where's Me Tablets! (Bureaucrats dressing up as cops; Anzacs a corporate goer)
• Vignettes: October
• REVEALED: John Howard reads Scum at the Top
• UNCOVERED: Plot To Assassinate Harold Hark
• John Howard Welcomes You To Australia (Conditions apply)
• Tampa Syndrome: Will The Nation of Sheep Fall For It Again?
• Julie Macken: Our secret shame (Australian Financial Review)
• This Land Is Girt By Shame
• Mary Dagmar Davies: Proud To Be Gay - A Matter Of Faith And Belief In Human Rights
• War Memorial Johnny: The Hypocrite Finds His Niche
• The Howard Party's War On Ethics Is Destroying Australia
• Howard Outs Himself As A Callow Swine
• Where's Me Tablets (Pinochet Gives Little Johnny Hope)
• Nelson's Education Deform: Will John Cherry Be The New Meg Lees?
• End Harassment of Sarah Noori
• Mary Dagmar Davies: With Due Respect, Kim Beazley
• Vignettes: November
• Now Is The Time For All Good People To Come To The Aid Of The Minor Parties
• The First Official Act Of Latham's Labor: Passing ASIO's Amendment 2003 ("End Of Democracy") Bill
• Mary Dagmar Davies: The Policies Of John Howard's Mum?
• Doc Latham v Little Johnny Clanton:
Showdown at the Not OK Corral
• Who The Hell Are We?
• Vignettes: December
SCUM AT THE TOP is not copyrighted and may be used in whole or in part for any purpose the reader chooses.
Published in Melbourne, Australia by the Political Prisoners of the Future.